To our patients,
At TeethWise Dental, your health and well-being is our top priority. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety remains the same. We are taking every precaution possible to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
During this COVID -19 pandemic, we want to tell you about additional infection control procedures and social distancing practices we have put in place at our practice.
Below are a few examples of changes you may notice when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these same questions again when you are in the office. Patient screening will also include temperature checks.
- Our staff will be screened daily along with temperature checks.
- If you are a new patient, please fill out all required forms on our website https://www.teethwisedental.com/new-patient-forms before your appointment.
- On your day of treatment, we ask that you stay in your car. You can check in or notify us when you have arrived for your appointment by calling the office number.
- Please wear your face mask into the office Only patients requiring treatment will be allowed in the office. We will ask our patients to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before entering treatment rooms.
- Patients may be asked to do a pre-procedural mouth rinse for 60 seconds prior to dental treatment.
- After treatment is complete, only one patient at a time will be permitted at the front desk check out area.
- We will have patients sanitize their hands again prior to leaving the dental office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We encourage our patients to practice safety measures at home and when you are at the office. Elderly patients and patient with compromised immune systems are at high risk for complications and should consider rescheduling their non-urgent appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (281) 446-0225 or visit our website at https://www.teethwisedental.com/
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients.
TeethWise Dental Team